We are currently searching for a Nurse Practitioner to join a well established primary care practice in the San Gabriel area on a part-time basis. The position offers a wonderful opportunity for a NP who is seeking a part-time schedule. In our practice you will see all ages as a family primary care provider. We have been providing primary care services to the community for over 30 years.
Once fully trained, the NP will see up to 20 to 30 patients per full-day shift with all patient visits are prepared by a trained clinical assistant. We prefer a NP to have one year of experience in Family Medicine seeing all ages.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Compensation range of $50/hr to $60/hr
- Malpractice Coverage
- Sick time accumulated
- No on-call responsibilities
- Work/life balance
Some examples of duties include:
- Practice as part of a physician team
- Primarily seeing scheduled follow-up visits (chronic disease) and some same-day visits (acute problems), some physical exams (school, sports, etc.), rarely new patients.
- The main focus will be chronic disease management with some acute care.
- Independently perform history and physicals for patients in chronic pain.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests and laboratory results
- Interpret diagnostic results for deviations from normal.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical examinations.
- Prescribe therapy or medication in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Deliver primary care to the clinics' patients and order follow-up care; diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting.
- Provides assistance in coordinating and reviewing referrals.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your CV or email #removed# We look forward to working with you!
Role: Excellent NP Opening with Primary Care Office - Part-time Only
Location: San Gabriel,
Apply for this job now.