An industry leader in the funding and management of accident and third party liability claims is currently seeking a Bilingual (in Spanish) Case Coordinator to add to their growing and team based environment. The primary role of the Bilingual Case Coordinator is to work with patients, attorneys, medical providers and insurance carriers to deliver needed healthcare to patients. This is within a fun, team based environment that offers every 4th Friday a paid half day off, unlimited PTO, and quarterly team builidng events outside of the office!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process treatment funding requests, coordinate ongoing medical care and settle account balances as assigned and directed.
- Effectively use company systems and technologies to successfully enter content information and verify information received.
- Recognize, refer and/or process funding Authorizations within approved limits.
- Display quality work, integrity and ethical decision making during all work assignments.
- Work in a team environment handling complex high volume work.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external partners.
- Adhere to high standards of accountability, confidentiality (HIPAA compliant), and professionalism while dealing with medical and financial information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, speaking, reading & writing both English & Spanish
- Upbeat Personality
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a high production environment
- Shift adherence and strong punctuality
Preferred Education/ Experience/ Certification
- Bachelor degree or higher preferred
- Prior experience with auto insurance, medical providers, personal injury attorneys a plus
Since 1995, Lakeshore has provided Staffing, Recruiting and Payrolling services to employers in Denver and Chicago across multiple industries. We are committed to achieving success by matching top talent with the right opportunities. We listen to job seekers to find find out what is important to you and then contact you based on what you shared. It's not just about finding a job (although we'll do our best to do that, too). It's about serving you in any way we can through your job search process and serving as a resource for you while you are looking.
Role: Medical Case Coordinator (Must Be Bilingual)
Apply for this job now.