Director of Talent Acquisition With Compensation Knowledge
Oversees and monitors all recruitment activities. Must have experience with development and implementation of innovative recruiting strategies. Diversity focus on talent for the institution. Works with team members to develop a workforce plan designed to support institutional and strategic goals and objectives.
Oversees and monitors the compensation and classification functions., which include position management, position classification, job descriptions, and compensation. Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies and procedures.
1. Job postings, pre-qualification screening, interviewing, background checks, initial salary placement, hiring, and onboarding.
2. Talent Management System, including implementation and system upgrades.
3. Manage vendor relationships, negotiating services and managing costs.
4. Leverage social networking, organize and attend job and career fairs. Analyze and interpret HR data including turnover data and identify opportunity areas as well as develop plans to address concerns with both retention and compensation.
6. Oversee all activities within the Compensation and Classification Department, which includes position management, position classification, job descriptions, and compensation.
7. Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, schedules, and procedures.
8. Provide support and perform research as needed for the Board collective bargaining teams relative to compensation strategies.
9. Work with divisions/departments to develop a workforce plan designed to support institutional and strategic goals and objectives.
10. Work with the CHRO and HR team on keeping administrative procedures current, and recommending new administrative procedures when appropriate.
11. Continuously review processes to identify areas for improvement and assist in implementing changes.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Minimum of five (5) years of related Human Resources experience showing a progression of increasing responsibilities.
3. Minimum of three (3) years previous leadership experience with direct supervisory responsibility.
4. Experience in managing the full cycle of recruiting.
5. Experience with managing a talent management system.
6. Experience in implementing and improving recruiting processes.
7. Knowledge of social media sourcing tools.
8. Experience with position management, position classification, development of job descriptions, and compensation.
9. Knowledge of state and national laws that have a bearing on compensation practices including the Fair Labor and Standards Act (FLSA), DOL, and EEOC.
10. Experience with job and compensation evaluation methodologies.
11. Knowledge of base pay design/administration including job evaluation, benchmarking, and market analysis.
12. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
13. Aptitude for balancing multiple priorities with strong organization and prioritizations skills.
14. Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
15. Ability to analyze problems and develop creative and innovative solutions.
16. Superior skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
17. Demonstrated excellence in customer relations and building strong relationships at all levels within the organization.
18. Experience in developing and maintaining advertising and departmental budgets.
19. Demonstrated commitment of the value of diversity and inclusion.
Desired Qualifications: 1. Certification through SHRM, TMI, or a similar organization is desirable.
2. Experience in higher education and a union environment highly desirable.
3. Minimum of Four (4) years of progressively responsible experience in planning and implementing compensation and employment activities for a wide range of employee groups in an educational, service or other industrial organization is strongly preferred.
Role: Director of Talent Acquisition With Compensation Knowledge
Apply for this job now.