PPC Manager - Portsmouth or London (Hybrid) - Permanent - 35,000 - £40,000 DOE
ARM are excited to be recruiting for a PPC Manager to join their well-known client in either Portsmouth or London on a permanent basis.
For this role, you will have demonstrable experience in a similar position, as well as being keen to pick up and learn different aspects of social media advertising (primarily Facebook Ads)
- Lead and support in the creation, production, and roll-out of all campaigns in line with trading and performance metrics
- Set clearly defined targets and KPI's, to be reviewed regularly
- Contribute to wider Marketing team plans by providing insights from Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Hold accountability for paid search and efficient use of this across area of responsibility
- Demonstrable experience in a senior PPC executive/manager role
- Experience with lead generation
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms (training will be provided on these)
- Familiar with performance marketing automation (external tools, in-house tools, scripts etc)
- Excellent reporting skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels of the business
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.