Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing and Consulting firm in the nation, is searching for qualified candidates for a REMOTE Data Warehouse Engineer opportunity with one of our top clients based in Nashville, TN. *Unable to work C2C*
Job Title: Data Warehouse Engineer
Duration: 12 month contract + potential to extend and/or convert
Compensation: Highly competitive and negotiable
Seeking a candidate with extensive experience designing, delivering and maintaining implementations of Data Warehouse solutions in the cloud, specifically Microsoft Azure. This candidate should also possess strong cross-discipline communication skills, strong analytical aptitude with critical thinking, a solid understanding of how data would translate into reporting / dashboarding capabilities, and the tools and platforms that support them.
- Build, Test and Run of data assets tied to tasks and user stories from Azure DevOps instance of Data & Architecture.
- Bring a level of technical expertise of the Big Data space that contributes to the strategic roadmaps for Enterprise Data Architecture, Data Cloud Architecture, and Business Intelligence Architecture, as well contributes to the development of the broader Engineering community.
- Actively participate in regularly scheduled contact calls to transparently review the status of in-flight projects, priorities of backlog projects, and review adoption of previous deliveries.
- Work to resolve any issues with the portfolio of deliveries that are a part of the team’s work pipeline.
- Act as the last line of defense of ensuring deliveries are of the appropriate level of quality for downstream work to continue or against user’s expectations.
- 5+ years of broad-based IT experience with technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake Store, Databricks, Azure Data Factory
- Demonstrated experience Apache Framework (Spark, Scala, etc.)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at #removed#