We believe in rising to a challenge, creating a vision, and providing a solution. We believe in dedication, hard work, and a job well done. We believe in superior service, strong relationships and building lasting impressions. Who are we? We areEFCO.
At EFCO, we believe in helping those responsible for the construction of the world's concrete structures with a safe, reliable, and cost efficient concrete formwork solution. We do this by engineering, designing, manufacturing, supplying and field servicing forming and shoring products for concrete construction. Our Core Values represent the manner in which we expect to do business with our customers and interact with those people around us in the business community. At EFCO, our core
values are at the very heart of who we are and what we
believe. Quality. Innovation. Integrity. Super Service. These 4 Core Values
describe very high standards of professional behavior that all EFCO employees
must seek to achieve.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Orlando, Florida district office.
- Provides administrative support function including but not limited to: creating Word Documents, PDF editor or Blue Beam, power point, excel spread sheets, and other activities may including preparing expense reports, filing, organizing and note taking.
- Facilitate New Orders
- Convert equipment takeoffs to quote
- Review quotes with Territory Manager and submitting quotes once approved
- Save and archive quotes for future use
- Create Lease & Purchase Agreements
- Document and Email shipment and return information
- Request and submit credit applications
- Assist with other duties as needed
High school diploma or equivalent. Additional experience in sales, collections or administrative support field, a plus. Must also have above average interpersonal and written skills, with the ability to prioritize assignments and adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary. Detail oriented, good numeric and alpha skills, as well as general filing and recordkeeping abilities. Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality. No travel required.