COMPANY: QED LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Legal Secretary - Family Law
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join a team of specialist family lawyers based in York city centre.
About the Role
As the appointed Legal Secretary, you will be pivotal in the continued success of the department. You will be supporting the Family team by providing secretarial and admin support, including:
- Audio typing via digital dictation including documents, emails, bundles, forms etc.
- File administration including filling, briefs, maintaining case files, scanning, updated the CMS, opening and closing files
- Finance support including legal billing and expenses
- Diary management including court dates, meetings, travel arrangements, actions
- Email management
- Being a point of contact for clients, taking calls and updating them on cases
The ideal Legal Secretary will possess:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary / Assistant / Administrator
- Excellent administrative support skills
- Fantastic client care skills
- The ability to take on a fast-paced role within a busy department
The salary for this Legal Secretary role is negotiable (£18,000 - £20,000 per annum), and this position is open to both full time and part time candidates.
To be considered for this Legal Secretary opportunity based in York, please get in touch with your CV as soon as possible.