CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag's "SaaS 1000" list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC's 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Be an impactful part of a small, but growing team.
- Monitor all running service logs, alerts, and performance. Capture and report any issues that are detected.
- Run performance profiling and load testing, analyze results to find the bottlenecks.
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Provide primary operational support for multiple software applications and microservices
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
- Manage CI and CD tools with the team.
- Deploy and monitor intrusion detection and vulnerability scanning systems.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- You are authorized to work where you plan to live. (We are sorry, but we can't sponsor visas for this position.)
- You're available to work full-time.
- At least 2 years of software engineering or site reliability engineering experience.
- Building and deploying Docker and Linux containers
- Demonstrated ability to use cloud services (AWS, DigitalOcean).
- Experience in containers, and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Timezone overlap with one of our offices (SF or Yerevan) during regular business hours.
Why You'll Love It Here