A great opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trials Assistant to work for the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK.
This is a busy and varied role which will see you be the “First Point” of contact for incoming telephone inquiries for the Clinical Trials office, assist in the preparation of study documents and to ensure files are up to date and complete.
Other duties include (but not subject to)
- To assist the Head of the dept and Project Coordinators to ensure that prices, contract, service terms, request forms are completed and accurate.
- Manage the filing and archiving systems
- Completing monthly analytical turnaround times for result reports
- Monitoring client satisfaction via correspondence
- To ensure compliance and regulation are always in place within the organisation
- To support the Head of Clinical Trials, Project Managers and Coordinators providing assistance as and when requested.
The successful candidate must have a Biomedical or science Degree or equivalent subject and have experience in an appropriate healthcare environment or scientific interest. Ideally having some work experience within Clinical Trials. In addition, you will need to have excellent communication skills, strong working knowledge of MS Excel, IT literate, highly motivated and possess a strong attention to detail.
In return for your hard work, this organisation offers a great benefits package and a friendly working environment.
If this role sounds ideal to you, please contact Mark Bryden at Ritz Recruitment.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)