Commercial Property - Business Development Manager - North - North East & Yorkshire
Reporting to: Commercial Area Director The role
£40K base £55K OTE
We are looking for people Ideally with experience of both new business development and account management to focus primarily on targeting and acquiring commercial agents in a designated geographical area to advertise their commercial properties. In addition we need you to account manage and grow both newly acquired customers and existing customers so that the overall business goals of additional advert numbers and product saturation on site are achieved. This required revenue growth is expected to be achieved through persuasive face to face activity. You will possess the drive to over achieve KPI's and relish the challenge of both professional and personal development within a new business sector.
A typical week as an BDM might involve
- Achieving individual sales revenue targets & activity
- Owning the sales cycle from lead generation to
- Generating and converting new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting and cold
- Managing the customer base to deliver first class account management with quality regular & timely review meetings. Upselling our product suite.
- Ensuring that all accounts have a clear understanding of the products & pricing structure, and to deliver value- added solutions against their business
- Interpreting data and information in review meetings with customers enabling them to better understand their business and the market/s within which they operate.
- To liaise with internal support functions such as Customer Services and Finance to ensure smooth management of the billing & administration process for your customer base, plus the provision of any supporting sales
- Work closely with your Telephone Account Management (TAM) and New Business Telephone Consultant (NBC) to maximize opportunities in your patch
- To attend monthly national/regional meetings
- To manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and
- To drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries and disputes, g. in relation to invoice queries.
- To be a positive role model & ambassador of Rightmove company values and
- To take responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives. Help to drive and support your team around you.
We're looking for someone who
- Has proven outstanding sales and negotiation skills, and consistent over achievement of targets
- Demonstrates excellent relationship-building
- High conversions and thrives from closing New business
- Excellent objection handling skills
- Maximises time effectively, to insure optimum appointment levels
- Account Management experience (appx 30 % role requirement)
- Capability to get through the toughest of gatekeepers
- Shows resilience and tenacity when the going gets tough
- Experience working in a multi-product environment
- Ability to make tailored recommendations based on customer's
- Excellent Geographical planning, to optimise appointment levels
- Solid business acumen and a good level of industry knowledge
- A strong belief that 'good enough is never good enough'
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
- Able to challenge ideas and ask probing questions
- Is a problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Must be confident using a PC, particularly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel &am