COMPANY: HAYS HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + full range of benefits
Senior Talent Manager, up to £80k pa dep on experience plus full range of benefits, Bristol, permanent post
Your new company
This is an award-winning national organisation with a strong focus on its people which aims to help everyone who works there be the best they can be. They create friendly workplaces, where everyone can join in, get on and be themselves with a healthy work-life balance. This large financial services company are all about delivering to their customers and building operational excellence. 2020 is the year they want to bring their new technology to life to meet the needs of their customers. This people centric organisation is ambitious and offers a great working environment as well as a full range of benefits.
Your new role
This role is accountable for leading the Talent strategy, reporting to the Head of Talent, insights and inclusion and collaborating with the other HR centres of excellence, HR business partners, business stakeholders and external partners.
You will own effective Talent assessment and development programmes at all levels to meet organisational needs. You will ensure all Talent activity is designed with diversity in mind. You will work with the business to develop, maintain and challenge succession plans for senior leaders and critical roles, and identify opportunities to develop Emerging Talent to build strong future skills and capabilities. You will ensure that internal and external stakeholders are well managed, and that customer requirements are thoroughly considered and central to Talent solutions.
What you will be expected to do:
- Work with the Executive Committee, their Leadership Teams and HR Business Partners to agree priorities which ensure a depth, breadth and agility of talent.
- Develop Talent assessment and development framework and programmes, at all levels of the organisation including Emerging Talent, to ensure talented individuals are identified, developed and nurtured to deliver their potential.
- Lead senior succession planning and internal talent identification, driving for skills and capabilities which align to the desired behaviours.
- Identify future capabilities / skills requirements and critical roles, and design programmes to develop talent appropriately.
- Analyse talent data to identify trends and themes of importance, and use these insights to inform targeted talent solutions
- Work with the Head of Talent, insights and inclusion and colleagues responsible for Executive Talent to ensure we maintain a strong talent pipeline both internally and externally as required.
- Manage the Talent Assessment and Development budget, ensuring strategies are cost effective.
- Work with other HR teams to ensure an integrated and positive experience for Partners through Talent identification, assessment and development.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience and expertise in developing and implementing Talent identification, assessment and development strategies.
- Strong understanding of how to embed Talent approaches that support diversity and inclusion.
- Confidence drawing insights from data
- Strong stakeholder skills with appreciation of appropriate techniques to influence internal and external partners and groups, including ability to write Executive reports.
- The ability to work at pace, with agility to respond to evolving demands and to operate effectively across HR and business unit teams.
- Display accountable behaviours and values - things happen because of you
What you'll get in return
Along with a supportive and friendly team and Manager, you will receive a salary of up to £80 per annum plus a generous benefits package. Quick overview below for you.
- A Flexible Benefits scheme. You can use this to select from a variety of benefits - such as private medical cover, holiday trading, and a number of insurance products - or you can choose to simply receive cash.
- A competitive defined contribution pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 13% of your base salary.
- The chance to receive a discretionary annual award. All can have the opportunity to receive the same as a percentage of your basic salary.
- Employee share plans.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Role: Senior Talent Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol (City Centre),
Apply for this job now.