Bag Machine Operator
A flexible packaging manufacturer is seeking to fill the position of an Auto-Wicketer Bag Machine Operator at its suburban Chicago facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate complex bag machine.
• Troubleshoot and make minor adjustments to machines.
• Clear machine jams and report malfunctions to supervisor.
• Complete necessary paperwork
• Use measuring devises
• Conduct quality checks and identify product that fails to meet quality standards and customer specifications.
• Helps ensure all policies and procedures for the company and the American Institute of Baking (AIB) are followed
• Perform other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by management
• Experience Preferred - willing to train the right candidate
• Able to interact and communicate with other operators
• Organizational skills
• Safety knowledge
• Mechanical aptitude is desired
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 50 pounds
*Salary for this position is determined accordingly with candidate’s current salary, experience, and qualifications and may be somewhat flexible based on criteria of ideal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer with a generous benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life/long and short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, service recognition program, tuition reimbursement.
All candidates are pre-screened with a phone interview and undergo drug testing and background testing through an outside company.
Bema, Incorporated is a recognized leader and innovator in the flexographic printing and flexible package manufacturing industry located in Elmhurst, Illinois.
Role: Bag Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - Flexo
Apply for this job now.