Secondary Design Technology Teacher (Food)
Full Time position available
Academics are looking to recruit a qualified, secondary Design technology teacher to work in a secondary school in Newport. The role will offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to work in an inclusive and supportive environment which aims to provide the best learning experiences for its pupils. The school prides themselves on having an approachable, dedicated and well-resourced D.T department, who deliver engaging lessons in which students can thrive. They are committed to ensuring all students make progress through the sharing of ideas, good practice and innovative resources.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified teacher of Design Technology who has experience of delivering all aspects of the Food Tech curriculum at key stage 3 and key stage 4. They will have a passion for teaching Food tech and will be able to motivate and inspire students in order to ensure positive educational outcomes. We are looking for a candidate with resilience, determination and the ability to be consistently reflective and to adapt their practice. The successful candidate will be an exceptional teacher with a commitment to professional development. You will be responsible for ensuring every student achieves academic excellence. The successful Food Tech teacher at this school will:
- Be a fully qualified teacher holding QTS. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
- Have experience of delivering Food tech at key Stages three and four.
- Have the ability to raise achievement in key stage three and four.
- Have experience of managing behaviour to promote a successful learning environment.
- As part of the Academics Team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated consultant
- AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
- Excellent opportunities for CPD training
If you think this job is for you please email a copy of your CV to #removed# or call the office on 02920 100524.
Role: Secondary Design Technology Teacher (Food)
Apply for this job now.