Paediatric Nurse - CAMHS - Maidenhead, Berkshire near West London - £29,000 - £32,5000 per annum + £9,000 joining bonus
We are currently recruiting for an experienced paediatric nurse (RSCN) to join a CAMHS service in Maidenhead. This service provides care for young people ages between 12 - 18 who are suffering from mental health issues.
As a paediatric nurse, you will join the team in supporting the physical health needs of patients within the service.
The benefits of this Paediatric Nurse role include:
- Up to £35,000 per annum pay rate
- £9,000 joining bonus
- £8,000 relocation package
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
As a Paediatric Nurse ou will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Paediatric Nurse you will have:
- A Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]