Who We Are
We are actively pursuing individuals who are interested in becoming full-time real estate agents with our team!
Led by Jennifer Wehner, we are a top-performing Real Estate team in the Phoenix Metro Area. We have agents that service all areas of Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. We have the systems, technology, leads, and culture you are looking for! We want to align ourselves with people who share our core values so we can continue to create a winning team dynamic and amazing experience for our clients.
- Stay curious + think big
- Lead with honesty + integrity
- Be humble + be grateful
- Act with a servants heart
Who You Are
An Experienced Real Estate Agent is a professional with a proven track record in real estate sales. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a genuine passion for our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their personal brand.
In this role, you will...
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
As a company, we will...
- Provide weekly coaching and training with Jen and some of the top agents in the real estate industry.
- Give you access to our Full-time Marketing Manager so you have all expertise and none of marketing expense.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $80,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.