North Shore Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
Job Title: Project coordinator
Reports Directly To: manager of field operations
Monitoring projects plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and maintaining project documents.
Client management, computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office, long term planning 6-12 week look ahead on project schedule, organizing documentation,
RESPONSIBILITY OF POSITION:
- Inspecting all work and assuring quality.
- Documenting any discipline or work related incidents.
- Attend site meetings as needed.
- Write a daily report and give a copy to the GC as well as the NSMC office.
- Over seeing weekly safety inspections of the job site and sending them to the GC
- Attending job turnover meetings and reviewing project documents and specifications.
- Set up bi monthly meetings to stay on top of the schedule and budget.
- Completing projects within the budget and on schedule.
- Material take offs and ordering material per specification as needed.
- Inventory of all material as it arrives and sending invoices to the purchasing agent in a timely manner.
- Assuring that all unused material gets returned to the proper vendors.
- Accurate as built and coordination drawings.
- Monthly manpower projections.
- Monthly performance reviews.
- Maintaining organized Commissioning /Start up book.
- Creating valve tag chart and ordering valve tags.
- Keeping an accurate and updated job task list.
OSHA 30 hr. class.
Mass. Drivers license.
CPR/First aid certified.
To monitor and maintain construction schedules, ensure quality installation of installed systems, assist with the creation of project schedules, ensure that the project remains within budget, meet with clients to gauge their needs, build positive relationships with clients and crew members, create and maintain a project deficiency list, create and maintain a project task list, complete all field reports, and material management.
The position will be evaluated bi-annually based on the accuracy of project documentation 95% or better, the project budget, material management, and site management.