Do you have passion for supporting young people and helping them reach their full potential academically?
Starting in January, a vibrant and supportive mainstream secondary school are looking to recruit a learning support assistant on a full-time temporary basis.
The school is looking for a passionate, patient and dynamic individual who can support a group of identified pupils aged 11-16 who with mild additional learning needs. The pupils will require extra support with lesson engagement and understanding the current scheme of work which the school will advise you on.
Highlights of the Learning Support Assistant role:
- Full-time Learning Support Assistant (Monday - Friday)
- Temporary role starting in January 2021 - April 2021 initially
- Earning £1300 a month, paid weekly
- Delivering tailored learning activities to a group of identified pupils
- Working at a supportive and inclusive mainstream secondary school in Salford (M6)
- Previous experience with young people is very desirable
To apply for the role of Learning Support Assistant, please apply with your CV below for consideration.