Paycom is looking for an elite sales representative to work directly with key executives at one of Forbes’ 25 fastest-growing tech companies, as well as one of Fortune magazine’s top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world. As a sales representative at Paycom, you’ll work alongside major C-suite leaders to create business solutions that utilize our industry-leading technology.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 1-5 years of experience working toward personal and professional goals
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic or volunteer environments
- Proven track record of success through promotions, awards or rankings
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Energetic and passionate about one’s personal brand
- Professional approach to daily tasks and the ability to carry oneself like an executive
- Comfortable working in a quota-driven environment
- Sales experience is preferred, though not required
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work directly with Paycom’s sales executives to understand clients’ short- and long-term business initiatives
- Become an expert at Paycom’s software by successfully completing training sessions and participating in ongoing development programs
- Effectively and dynamically communicate the ways Paycom’s software streamlines processes and empowers clients
- Work alongside the C-suite to create tech-leveraging solutions for business problems
- Undergo mentoring sessions with Paycom’s top sales executives
- Meet regularly with business leaders and representatives to gain insight into business objectives and issues
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes consistently and on time
- Work effectively with team members and other departments to reach sales targets
- Stay up-to-date with sales best practices and trends
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US:
- Award-winning trainings for representatives throughout their career, at all sales levels
- Industry-leading product to sell and an unparalleled commission structure
- The opportunity to attend President’s Club, a prestigious sales recognition destination trip
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance for employees for just $1 per pay period
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Paycom (NYSE:PAYC) helps employers streamline their payroll and HR processes with the latest cloud-based human capital management technology. We innovated payroll services over the Internet and for over a decade, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution has helped to free companies from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing we offer a complete suite of human capital management tools that includes time and attendance, HRIS, talent acquisition, HR management and talent management all in one online application.
Paycom is growing at a phenomenal pace by providing cutting-edge technology and personal payroll expertise at a lower cost. As one of the largest and fastest-growing human capital management providers, Paycom serves clients in all 50 states from 48 sales teams across the country.
Role: Account Executive
Apply for this job now.