Senior Business Analyst
- Refine BRD, including confirm and document E2E workflows for manual processes to be automated, data quality rules
- Produce eplc documents, mainly: Test Plan, Test Cases, End User Guide
- Assist in UAT test execution, support role
- Assist in data profiling plan creation and execution.
What we’re looking for is:
- Experience with the deliverables mentioned above: BRD, UAT Plan, End User Guide, Data Quality / Data Profiling
- Experience working on large-scale data projects, fluent in SQL and excel
- Experience implementing either CCAR, IFRS 9, CECL or ACL would be great, either from risk management or accounting side
Parker + Lynch Consulting is the executive-level Finance and Accounting Consulting division of Adecco, a Fortune Global 500 company and world leader in workforce solutions. The Adecco Group connects over 650,000 associates with business clients each day through its network of over 32,000 employees and 5,100 offices in over 60 countries and territories. By tapping into the resources of a global brand, Parker + Lynch Consulting delivers the right solutions to our clients regardless of their location and challenges
Role: Business Analyst (Banking)
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.