Company: PAGE PERSONNEL PROPERTY & CONSTRUCTION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, the client are looking to expand their workforce and currently have opportunities for fully qualified electricians to join the team in permanent roles.Based from our Plymouth branch you will be working on sites in Plymouth and the surrounding area.
You will be working for one of the largest electrician contractors within the housing sector, with over 40 years experience.
- Wiring new homes on large housing development sites
- Managing a small team (typically your own workload plus one or two apprentices)
- Responding to the site manager's requests and working to the build programme
- Submitting necessary paperwork (e.g. completed test sheets and bills signed by customers)
- Ordering kit as required (to be supplied by our in-house wholesale division and collected from your local branch)
- Significant recent experience of wiring new homes on large housing development sites
- Experience of working with apprentices
- NVQ Level 3
- JIB Gold card
- Good communication, IT and organisation skills
- Full driving licence (mandatory)
What you will get from us:
- Weekly pay based on the 'price work' you complete
- VW Transporter van & power tools
- Uniform including PPE
- Materials will be bagged up and ready for you to collect at your branch each day
- Support will be provided by an office-based commercial team and a local area manager
- Company iPhone & iPad with access to all relevant drawings and technical information
- 4-week paid induction
- 29 days' paid holiday to start (including bank holidays) rising to 34 days with length of service, all paid at your average earnings
Hours - Typically Monday - Friday, arriving at your branch by 7.00am, on site by 8.00am and finishing when the job is done. Hours will vary according to workloads. Some weekend working may be necessary at busier times of year.
Price Work : Typically £50,000+ with van, tools and holiday pay.