Paid Media Manager with hands-on PPC experience required to effectively manage a diverse range of Paid Search accounts with additional Biddable Media Campaign Management responsibilities. Our Paid Search Accounts, Paid Social Media & Programmatic Campaigns drive digital marketing lead generation for the business across a range of product categories. You will manage a seven-figure budget to maximise the number of quality leads whilst ensuring that all business targets are achieved. PPC responsibilities are the primary function of this role, your hands-on experience of managing AdWords and Bings PPC accounts (not experience of managing a PPC agency) will have been gained client or agency side.
We offer an excellent salary, staff benefits from well-being, to a variety of staff discounts available to the group. We are a privately owned business head quartered in Norwich, who will invest in your career, enabling you to study and achieve qualifications along the way.
What the Role is
- Plan, optimise, implement & manage Paid Search and other Paid Media Campaigns to relevant KPIs - including lead generation to revenue & target spend
- Ensure PPC, Display and Paid Social campaigns are optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Manage seven figure budgets on a diverse range of accounts, search engines and platforms
- Manage bids utilising an array of semi and fully automated bidding solutions
- Monitor day to day performance on the account and on-site landing pages
- Collaborate with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Account and Industry managers to optimise campaigns and drive performance delivery
What We Need
- A Team Player - Who can forge good relationships & work collaboratively within the Digital Marketing Team, identifying opportunities to drive performance
- A Researcher - Who can identify and set up a programme of ongoing testing, generating insight to optimise our media spends.
- A Motivator- A leader who can engage multi stakeholders, driving results through a common goal
- An Analyst - Analytical and comfortable with digital data sets
What We Offer
- Excellent Salary
- Staff Benefits and Discounts (discretionary)
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday increasing with service