Here at Teaching Personnel we are working with one of our biggest Secondary Schools to support their recruitment for 2 roles starting after the Christmas break. The roles are full time and the school would be looking to meet potential candidates ASAP in order to ensure they have the right person in place prior to the January start. The school are looking to hire:
- Teaching Assistant (Behaviour Specialist)
- SEN Learning Support Assistant (Additional learning needs support)
The main responsibilities of both of these roles are to support the classroom Teacher and provide additional support to pupils often on a one to one basis. The experience offered would set you up perfectly for a role within education in the future. If you are considering being a Teacher this could be a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate:
- A patient and caring personality - You will need to be approachable and have the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Have experience with or be willing to learn about various Special Education Needs
- The adaptability to work with different ages and abilities throughout the school
- Be educated ideally to degree level and be able to support with different lessons within the curriculum
- Have full time availability and be willing to under go vetting checks including a DBS & work based references
- Full time - Mon-Fri 8:20-3:30
- Pay Rates from £60per day
- Working in a supportive specialist unit attached to the mainstream school
- Supporting the SENCO & Teachers to deliver and assist with lessons
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity within a supportive school then please get in touch today. The school are looking to meet suitable candidates ASAP and will accommodate the individuals with meeting the correct staff members before the required start date.