We are seeking an Apartment Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
The Phoenix Staffing is a full service recruiting and staffing firm staffing apartment communities, management companies, commercial real estate and Industry Partners/Vendors with temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and payroll funding & processing. The Phoenix Staffing will support your communities or company offices with only the best available Residential and Commercial Leasing Consultants, Porters and Maintenance Technicians, and Supervisors. Residential and Commercial Industries all utilize similar personnel to run, maintain and operate. All talent will be personally interviewed, references verified and criminal background screened.
Role: Apartment Maintenance Technician - Full Time Position
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.