Attenti Consulting are working with a local authority in the north west region who have commissioned us to recruit an interim Fostering Service Manager. Recent statutory experience is a requirement to this role. The role can be considered on a part time basis.
- Provide day to day leadership across the Fostering Service and develop models of working; service improvement and service redesign.
- Responsible for the leadership, management and development of the fostering service to ensure the best outcomes for children and young people
- Budget monitoring
- Contribute to the wider management of Children’s Services to ensure that they deliver high quality services to meet the needs of children and families.
- Support the development and improvement of the service in line with agreed delivery plans, and in the context of the involvement of partner agencies and closer joint working at team, individual and service level.
- Promote strong and effective communications and involvement with all service stakeholders.
- Ensure that the fostering service complies with all National Minimum Standards, Regulations, and Statutory Guidance.
- Prepare and manage inspections to achieve good outcomes.
- Promote the active participation of children, young people and foster carers, in the development, monitoring and review of services to ensure that there is continuous improvement in service delivery and that services delivered are responsive to need.
- Take a leadership role in ensuring that the quality of work is to a good standard and that corporate parenting duties are fulfilled and that the Council maintains high aspirations for all children and young people.
- Develop and motivate staff and provide supervision and performance management to achieve high quality service delivery.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please contact Neill . Scott @ attenti - consulting . co . uk or call 02038578550.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Role: Service Manager Fostering
Job Type: Permanent
Location: north west, england, england
Apply for this job now.