Position: RN - Decision Assistant Nurse Coach
Location: Southlake, TX
Shift:Full-time Mon -Fri 11am-8pm; Direct Hire/Perm Placement
- Provide cognitive behavioral coaching, and other coaching and educational skills to program participants.
- The primary focus is on chronic health conditions impacted by lifestyle behaviors, including musculoskeletal pain and related conditions with a goal to support the participant's goals to improve health and functioning; learn about evidence-based, conservative care options; enhance their cognitive coping skills; and apply appropriate self-care skills.
- This position includes providing supportive accountability to members around the member's health-related goals and developing a plan with members to reach those goals.
- This position includes reviewing member files for medical risk issues, and developing a plan to help assure safe program participation related to those issues, communicating with others responsible for member safe program participation, and following through on program plan with each assigned member.
- This is not telemedicine and, therefore, this individual does not diagnose, treat, or prescribe treatments to the participants with whom they are coaching.
- This is a professional coaching position providing coaching services only.
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner licensed in Texas: required
- 2 years clinical experience beyond education and training, in nursing in a clinical setting: required - 4 years preferred.
- Clinical experience in musculoskeletal condition management or orthopedics: preferred
- Chronic Care Professional (disease management) certification: required but can be obtained after hire.
- Experience in health education, coaching, case management, disease management for individuals with chronic health conditions, musculoskeletal conditions and pain populations: preferred
- Health education or coaching experience in the areas of nutrition, weight management, physical fitness/exercise, tobacco cessation, and/or relaxation skills (mind/body techniques): preferred
- Work experience in applying cognitive behavioral techniques: preferred
All Medical Healthcare Staffing specializes in matching professionals of all skills levels with openings in the healthcare industry. Our clients are established companies who are experiencing growth and have partnered with us to quickly fill a need in their organization. We find the right people for temp, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements.
Role: Registered Nurse - RN Nurse Educator - Decision Assistant JO0076588
Apply for this job now.