A great opportunity to join a large and diverse secondary school from September 2021.
- Full time Music Teacher
- Starting October 2021
- Pay in line with teacher pay scale and responsibilities
- Working at a modern and vibrant secondary school located in the heart of Salford (M27)
- Teaching a full timetable consisting of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Music
- Responsible for planning and marking
- Good transport and road links surrounding
The successful Music teacher will be joining a friendly team of teachers and pupils alike, within a large 11-16 mainstream secondary school. You will have good classroom management and a have a proven record of successfully raising attainment in the subject. The secondary school prides itself on delivering a student centred education.
Music teachers interested in applying for this position should apply with their CV below.