Company: STAGE 3 SEPARATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Shop Mechanic is responsible for assembly, disassembly, and reassembly of general equipment. The Shop Mechanic will operate required tools for the disassembly and assembly of equipment and utilize various M&TE (micrometers, calipers, etc..) for the inspection of the equipment.
- Diagnose, disassemble, repair, and rebuild various types of equipment.
- Interpret blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures and construct foundations for assembly and disassembly.
- Operate manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric tools.
- Ability to utilize all M&TE (micrometers, calipers, etc)
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Other Characteristics:
- Ability to use variety of power and hand tools.
- Ability to read and comprehend inspection tools.
- Ability to operate Fork trucks and overhead cranes.
- Strong oral and written expression and comprehension
- Manual dexterity
- Control precision
- Critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
Health Insurance (including 100% of family coverage after 18 months), Dental, Vision, 401k and Life insurance.