Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking Engineering Technicians to join our client in Fremont. These positions can be temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
The technicians will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties.
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Responsible for the successful completion of a production build by following PCB's though the entire build process.
- Solve soldering issues though the use of critical thinking.
- Interpret customer and technical specifications, drawings, engineering instructions, and fabrications and communicate requirements to the factory.
- Assist in the establishment of the manufacturing process in the factory and train operators on the requirements of the assembly process.
- Generate Process Change Notices ("PCNs') and process updates within the mfg process.
- Analyze Material Rejection Reports ("MRRs') and process materials and investigate root cause and provide corrective actions for elimination of errors on future assembly builds.
- Monitor and interpret manufacturing defect data and quality trends for assigned products or lines and troubleshoot down to root cause.
- Written and oral communication within the internal employees and externally to customers.
- Coach and train manufacturing operators in the proper performance of assembly processes.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.Qualifications:Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity).
- Knowledge of CCA manufacturing methods, procedures.
- Ability to execute detailed instructions and procedures.
- Ability to interface with all departments and customers.
- Important to be a multi-tasking individual who is organized, creative, and a motivated team player.
- Able to work unsupervised and be a professional representative for the Engineering Department.
- Knowledge in SMT pick and place troubleshooting a plus.
- Knowledge in SMT thermal profiling a plus
- Knowledge and experience in AOI programming a plus.
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules 1 & 2.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Team (QIT), Customer Focus Team (CFT) and ECO meetings.
- Ability to manage and flex competing priorities to meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.