Report directly to the Property Managers, as well as the Director of Property Management and assist him/her in coordinating activities for the employees responsible for the cleaning and maintaining for both the residential and commercial properties.
- In depth knowledge of the violation removal process and filing required documents for various governmental agencies.
- Direct workers engaged in janitorial and maintenance duties including sanitation, snow removal, graffiti removal, painting and plastering, electrical, and plumbing, etc.
- Generate work orders for maintenance projects and submit them to property manager and/or onsite staff that are responsible for maintenance tasks.
- Generate purchase orders when directed for supplies and proposed work.
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining all buildings to be in compliance with all laws and regulations as well as building safety and fire codes.
- Report quality of life concerns and violations that you receive to the Property Manager and/or Superintendent.
- Interact with the field staff regarding any cleanliness and maintenance of residential, commercial buildings within management’s portfolio; including time management on the completion of tasks.
- Responding to tenant’s concerns/complaints.
- Help in enforcing positive and healthy work environment.
- Any other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detailed knowledge of NYC real estate market.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to work in a fast-past environment.
- Able to work with limited supervision and meet critical team deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to deal with demanding people and remain professional in a stressful, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proficient in Yardi and Microsoft Office
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- An Associate’s degree (A.A.); or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years preferable experience in residential real estate management.
- Extensive knowledge of rent stabilization and affordable housing.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Bi-Lingual is a plus
Role: Assistant Property Manager
Apply for this job now.