Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £125 - £140 per day, Inc benefits
Are you passionate about teaching and inspiring young minds? Do you have a degree in a subject that you love and want to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with students?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our secondary school Supply Teacher position.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced secondary school teacher to join our team of dedicated and professional staff. You will be responsible for teaching a specific subject to pupils aged 11 to 16 (or up to 18 if the school has a sixth form), following the national curriculum and preparing them for external examinations. You will also be involved in pastoral care, extracurricular activities, and staff development.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A degree in your subject area or a related field.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) by completing a period of initial teacher training (ITT).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching.
- A commitment to continuous professional development (CPD).
- A high level of professionalism and integrity.
As a secondary school teacher, you will benefit from:
- A competitive rates, ranging from £125 and up per day, depending on your experience and location.
- A generous pension scheme.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities for career progression and leadership roles.
- Access to a range of resources and equipment to enhance your teaching.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below and a consultant will be in touch!