GENERAL SUPLY TEACHER
Contract Type: D2D, Long-term and short-term available
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a better work-life balance? Are you an ECT looking for more classroom experience? Are you looking to share your passion for education without the responsibilities of a full-time teacher? Are you an experienced Teacher looking for the flexibility of supply work?
Leader Education is currently recruiting for multiple General Suply Teacher for a number of schools in the Doncaster area. As a General Cover Teacher, you will plan and cover a range of lessons in secondary schools to support the learning of the class and manage their behaviour. This will include teaching a range of ages and abilities.
This position is perfect for someone who enjoys new experiences and variety in their life. It allows you to set your own schedule, pick the days that you work, whilst making a difference.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have previous teaching experience
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Have good time management and organisational skills with the ability to take direction
- The ability to adapt to different classroom environments
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to make pre-planned lessons fun and engaging for the children
- Have a good knowledge of Safeguarding and the relevant procedures
- A genuine passion for education and the desire to make a difference
Leader Education can offer:
- Competitive pay rates: £160 - £250 per day
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme: £100 per referral (terms apply)
- Free CPD including Team Teach
- A dedicated consultant to answer any queries and for ongoing support
- Potential permanent contract after a qualifying period
- Staff socials
If you are interested in this General Supply Teacher role, you are invited to submit a comprehensive CV outlining their teaching experience, qualifications which are relevant to this role. Please email your CV or call us on #removed#.
Leader Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, all applicants must go through a thorough vetting procedure, including enhanced DBS and reference checks.