Lead Product Manager
Rate: up to £600per day (in Scope)
Contract Length: 6 Months
Cv Deadline: 9th
- Identify and build strong relationships with stakeholders across large-scale and high-profile projects, influencing and collaborating with them to develop accessible products and services
- Develop an expert understanding of the users needs and champion these in the delivery of your product
- Define, explain and iterate a product vision across a number of products that is compelling to your users, team and stakeholders
- Drive the definition and prioritisation for solutions and features across the end-to-end journey or journey step
- Set measurable business goals for your product and report against these to demonstrate against stated benefits
- Ensure your products meets the Digital Service Standard and applies principles that help to maximise value and ensure good user experience
- manage relationships between your team and others to ensure consistency and share good practice.
- contribute to the cross-government and GDS product community .
- Prioritising and refining high-level requirements of single features and solutions in the end-to-end journey for cohesive and timely end-to-end planning, design and delivery
- Managing relationships across the delivery teams and divisions and representing the programme in relevant meetings
- Horizon scanning, working with stakeholders, users and your team to be as proactive as possible in responding to new challenges posed by the pandemic.
- Significant experience of agile product management within gov.uk/NHS or similarly structured organisations
- Experience with working with constraints and ability to identify, challenge, and adhere to them.
- Experience working on the development and implementation of the product roadmap directing the strategic approach for stakeholder relationships, establishing and promoting the meeting of stakeholder objectives.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in product management and development
- The ability to manage and influence stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
- The ability to define product strategy providing guidance to others on working in the strategic context.
- Strong experience working in an agile environment
- Be able to persuade; negotiate; influence; network; and work with stakeholders
- The ability to get to the heart of an issue quickly and clearly, demonstrating expert knowledge in an applied setting
- Experience working collaboratively with service designers, user researchers, content designers and interaction designers.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on #removed#