Commercial Analyst is responsible for conduct close examinations - using mathematical models and predictive internal research - of a factory business revenue, operations and expenses; they must find relevant patterns and discrepancies, and use this analysis to determine necessary policy changes that improve the business' functioning and/or profits. Commercial Analyst will translate analytical finding to presentation form and present to organizational management and prepare to respond to questions and critiques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties Includes the following “other duties may be assigned or removed upon requirement arises”:
· Ensure operational invoices (agency, parts suppliers) are comply with contractual terms and rate schedules.
· Monitor supplier (Parts) spend against factory (Usage) budget and maintain monthly.
· Participate in supplier audits to ensure compliance with key terms, regulations and business standards.
· Analyzing actual factory service costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
· Conducts physical inventories with internal/external (customer) and monitors cycle count program.
· Reconciles parts inventories.
· Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
· Conducts project budgeting and revenue forecasting
· Monitors monthly revenue and identifies trends
· Analyzes account receivable and track payment status
Ø BS in Financial Economics and/or 4 + years full time experience in commercial services or business environment. Preferable with a focus on manufacturing, analysis, accounting or similar discipline.
Ø Experience in financial, economic and statistical analysis and/or modeling
Ø Client relationship skills
Ø Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ø Strong capability in quantitative analysis
Ø Writing and presentation abilities
Ø Organizational skills
Ø Financial management skills
Ø Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Ø Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Ø Microsoft Office product
Ø Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Ability to speak in Chinese is merit.
Volt Workforce Solutions is teaming up with a large Global Manufacturing Company to find a Mandarin speaking person with a background in accounting and finance to work with our team in Elk Grove. Successful candidates will be able to speak, read and write fluently in English and Mandarin. BS in Financial Economics and/or 4 + years full time experience in commercial services or business environment is preferred for this position, candidates with this experience in a manufacturing or logistics company are highly sought after.
This is a long-term position with opportunity for growth, please read below for further details and how to apply for this awesome opportunity.
Summary of job details:
- Ensure operational invoices (agency, parts suppliers) are comply with contractual terms and rate schedules.
- Monitor supplier (Parts) spend against factory (Usage) budget and maintain monthly.
- Participate in supplier audits to ensure compliance with key terms, regulations, and business standards.
- Analyzing actual factory service costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Conducts physical inventories with internal/external (customer) and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles parts inventories.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Conducts project budgeting and revenue forecasting
- Monitors monthly revenue and identifies trends
- Analyzes account receivable and track payment status
To be considered for this position please respond to this ad with a detailed resume updated with your most current work history. Candidates without experience relevant to the information above will not be considered. All resumes must be in Word or PDF format, links to Google Docs will not be reviewed. Also please keep in mind your resume is what creates our first impression of you, please make sure there are no spelling errors or grammatical errors prior to applying to this position.
In today’s job market, “who you know” matters more than ever – and that’s why you should get to know Volt. We’re one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies. Through Volt's Military Heroes Program, Volt secures the talents of American's veterans and encourages their dependents and spouses to contact Volt. Volt is a member of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership and is proud to support the Wounded Warrior Project.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
We don’t try to be everything to everyone – we focus on what we do well and strive to do it better than anyone else.
Role: Mandarin Speaking Finance Specialist
Apply for this job now.