Are you passionate about primary education?
Looking for a new role starting in February?
Teaching personnel are recruiting for a fully qualified teacher to join a fantastic team of staff at an excellent primary school located in Norwich. This role would be starting in February, you would be the sole teacher for one of the mixed year 3 classes, this would be ideally suited to an experienced primary teacher looking their next exciting teaching role.
Registering with teaching personnel comes with a huge amount of benefits ! you would gain access to our excellent CPD courses, which include Jolly phonics, Autism awareness, classroom and behaviour management courses and many more !
Requirement of the role:
- Become the sole Teacher for a KS2 class
- Plan fun yet highly engaging lessons covering the base subjects of the KS2 curriculum
- Mark work completed by all pupils
- Adhere to the visions and values of the school
- Create a safe and fun working environment for all pupils
- Creating a safe and engaging working environment where pupils can thrive
- Classroom and behaviour management
- Willingness to participate in extra curricular school activities
- Participate in parent teacher evenings
The Ideal candidate:
- A FQT looking for an exciting primary based Teaching role
- A Teacher with a proven track record of planning, preparing and delivering engaging lessons
- Has a Childs DBS on the Update Service
- Uk address and right to work
- Committed and passionate about Primary education
- Able to start straight after the Easter break
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you, alternatively- if this doesn't sound like the right role for you, get in contact with Teaching Personnel on 01223393597 and see what other local educational roles we may have for you!
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you throughout your teaching journey
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected