- Drivers make $1073.00 to $1200.00 a week
- Get paid Every Week
- Out 5 days and Home every Weekend for 34 to 48 hours
Job Details other info:
- Hauling Dry Van Freight with 75% Drop and Hook and All No Touch Freight Running mostly the state of Texas with a little bit of Oklahoma ,Louisiana and Arkansas
- Drivers have 2 pre plans planned on them at all times. So that means you won't be sitting waiting for loads.
- Company has own freight base so that means no headaches of dealing with brokered loads
- Scales and Tolls paid for by company
- Ez Pass and Prepass
Truck info :
- 2014-2018 Freightliner Cascadia Evolutions ,and 2017 or newer Kenworths t 680’s with both Standard and Autos That the driver takes home for Time off
- Trucks governed at 65 mph
Other Information, Riders, Benefits Orientation:
- Orientation is only 3 days
- Paid Orientation, Travel, Meals And Lodging Provided
- Riders allowed
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year
- Benefits Start In 90 days
- 12 Months or more of OTR or Regional Experience In the last 3 Years or 2 years in the last 5 years. What this means is , you must be out overnight in a Sleeper Truck and at least 4 state running area
- Class A CDL
- Must Be 21 yrs of Age
- No preventable Dot Recordable accident in the last 5 Years
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in the past 3 Yrs
- Must not have been Terminated (Not Including Layoff) from a truck driving job in the last 6 months for safety. If you Have Been Terminated from a Carrier for safety, you must drive for another Carrier for 6 months
The warrior is one who sacrifices himself for the good of others. At Road Warrior Recruiting We believe Drivers are the Warriors of the road, Making the sacrifice being away from loved ones so that as we Americans can enjoy what we have, Its all about you. The main focus at Gladiator is about getting you the job you want. Other trucking job websites just pass your truck driver application on to hundreds of different trucking and logistics companies. Here at Gladiator, we actually contact YOU and guide YOU through the hiring process all the way to orientation. We even do the application for you. You will be contacted by our most knowledgeable truck driver placement members and he or she will assist you in finding the right truck driving job to fit your individual needs.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, the qualified driver!
The Most Important Thing of All, there is Never a Charge!
There's not anything to Lose! Free Truck Driving Job Placement!
We will help you find a quality trucking company for whatever driving location you are looking for.
Role: Class A CDL Regional Truck Driver Job
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.