We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work throughout their community. We will pay you to contact clients to help, guide and explain their benefits to them. Ensuring all clients are properly enrolled in Medicare. We will provide training.
Location: Anywhere in Ohio at home
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Days/Hours Worked: Tuesday - Saturday; 10 am to 9 pm. A minimum 4 hours/2 days a week.
- Must be active and have knowledge using a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Must have internet access
- Must be able to communicate with people
- Excellent Customer Service
- Prefer Senior Citizens
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clients over the age of 65, by doing the following:
- Educating your community on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare rules, regulations, procedures and laws.
- Passing out Federal flyers, booklets, and posters to the community
- Scheduling appoints for One-on-One consultations
- Assisting clients with completing various types of applications
- Handling complaints by guiding people on how to file complaints with the State Department of Insurance
- Outreach to schools, churches, businesses, officials, organizations, nonprofits, corporations, etc.
- Going to Clients homes and assisting with benefits.
- Referring Military Veterans and their families.
- Willing to learn about Medicare.
Role: Part Time Community Service and Benefit Advocate
Apply for this job now.