Sr. Development Engineer-Python ( Job # 2112 ) is needed for growing Winston-Salem NC Company. (This position can do remote work if candidate is not in the area).Position is part of the infrastructure team; they are looking for someone that can do Python development and build applications to automate processes.
1. Problem solving
2. Reduce complexity wherever possible. Automate the handling
3. Develop tools and Automation Software
4. Design and Documentation of Cloud Architecture Solutions
5. Perform Infrastructure Analysis
6. Respond to System Performance and Security Events
7. Participate in Code Review
8. Mentor and train Peers
9. Constant learning in support of environment
10. Root Cause Analysis Reports
11. Improve Infrastructure Operations
1. BS degree or equivalent IT experience.
2. 3+ years of DevOps experience
3. Polyglot philosophy. Most have strong experience in developing applications in Python. Also the ability to code in various languages
4. Experience configuring and managing Infrastructures Components
5. Experience with Systems Analysis and Triage
6. Experience with AWS or other Cloud Services highly preferred
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2112.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!
Xpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.
Role: Sr. Development Engineer - Python (2112)
Apply for this job now.