Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Senior Accountant- join the world's largest co in a growing industry
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client's parent company is an industry leader, and the largest company in the world within their industry which is rapidly growing.
- They aim to foster a culture of inclusion throughout the company, locally the team is very 'collaborative, friendly and laid-back.'
- The role of the Senior Accountant involves providing financial support and will be a vital member of the finance team.
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- 'Amazing company to grow with'
- 'Great benefits and community. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills.
- 'Great industry, helps a lot of people'
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- The Senior Accountant will report to the Controller who is a strong mentor well-established within the company
- Maintain and reconcile ledgers, reports and accounting records
- Assist in the preparation of complete, accurate trial balance and timely financial statements
- Reconcile bank account to general ledger and analyze discrepancies
- Prepare and enter journal entries
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in cash and accrual accounting is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance
- Must be a team player who possesses a positive and flexible mindset
- Must prioritize and manage time proficiently
- Excellent communication and verbal skills to effectively problem solve
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, #removed#
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network: