What are we looking for?
Our Denver, CO office is looking for a RECRUITER/PERSONNEL SUPERVISOR join their successful team.Personnel Supervisors are confident professionals with an interest in recruiting, interviewing, and servicing clients.
Who are we?
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn't understand "his world." We area unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at #removed#!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It’s all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Work with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of their open positions.
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants. Answering phones and greet potential candidates.
- Administer skills assessments and conduct reference checks prior to placing a candidate
- Determine the best applicants to represent Select.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
- Verify and document associate’s “right to work” in the US.
- After selecting the candidate to fill an order, instruct, train and orient associate on Select’s policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
- Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks with the client
- Able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Patience and strong people skills
- Must have a commitment to customer service excellence.
EmployBridge/ProLogistix is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Apply for this job now.