Title: Outside Sales Representative Location: Pacific Northwest Territory FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
PuzzleHr is recruiting for this position on behalf of Fulton Pacific.
The Outside Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by the company to current and new clientele. This position will be able to speak to businesses of all types, from a variety of industries, and will be knowledgeable in the areas of: procurement, manufacturing, print production, quality control and distribution of a wide variety of packaging materials and processes.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance, 401k, and 2 weeks of PTO.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems using company CRM system.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Physically located in the Pacific Northwest region.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel in Car and airplane.
Powered by JazzHR