The Biodiesel Trader will be responsible for trading biodiesel. The successful applicant will join the team as a part of an energetic and focused team trading Biodiesel, Renewable Diesel, their derivatives and providing support to the biodiesel feedstock traders.
The Trader will be primarily responsible for:
- Frontline trading of physical biodiesel, renewable diesel, and feedstocks.
- Creating and initiating new trading ideas to profit from physical flows, derivative arbitrage activities
- Participation in a wide array of business development activities to find new sources relatively immature market.
- Building sustainable relationships with counter-parties internally and externally to business growth
- Driving short and medium-term strategy, including risk management, for trading -
- Maintaining a strong Compliance culture and adhere to UGC'S business practices and requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor's Degree or work experience in a relevant field.
- A confident team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate ideas and information effectively
- Highly disciplined in trading approach and able to manage exposures and profitability
- Able to focus on and act to maximize bottom line profitability
- Able to perform under time pressure in a sometimes-stressful trading environment to detail
- Knowledgeable about the biofuels industry and vegetable oil markets
- Required to engage in some business travel as it relates to frontline trading activity
- Specific experience within the renewable fuels, energy sector is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong numerical skills
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Strong ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- Taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude Compensation & benefits
This is the chance to:
- Create your own business and build up your client portfolio within our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team
- Be part of a challenging working environment with a lot of opportunities
- To work in one of the fastest growing and most volatile commodity markets
SALARY PLUS COMMISSION/BONUS STRUCTURE TO COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Role: Biodiesel Trader
Apply for this job now.