Happy individual to work the front desk as coordinator of client experience. You would be managing appointment schedule for optimization, answering phones and completing communications, promoting a wellness model of health.
- Effective coordinating of appointments, schedule management for optimal flow
- Anticipating needs within the office
- Mastering office procedures
- Answer phone calls
- Welcoming atmosphere for clients
- Follow through with client communications
- Accuracy/confidentiality with patient information
- Collecting fees
- Setting team goals
- Marketing (internal + external events)
- Keep organized workspace
- Healthy communication between departments
- Dependable + ethical
- professional, top-notch interpersonal skills
- Solution oriented (resourceful and proactive)
- Self-starter, willing to learn
- Multi-tasking, prioritize and tackle tasks
- Solid written/verbal communication
- Awesome attitude
- Regard for Christian office setting
- People person
Opportunity for advancement.
Positive office environment for you.
Paid travel possibly 1-2 times a year for advanced training.
Role: Front Desk
Location: Westlake Village,
Apply for this job now.