We are seeking Overnight Companions For ABI Program to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of individuals in our ABI Program.
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CT driver license required.
- Reliable, registered, insured vehicle required.
Independent Living Solutions (ILS) was founded by Executive Director, Lisa Martin, in 2005. Lisa founded the company with a mission to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities. Remaining true to this principle, she has overseen the successful and continued growth of Independent Living Solutions through the provision of a variety of high-quality services to a multitude of clients across Connecticut. Lisa and her team are proud to help people achieve independence, good health and meaningful living in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
At ILS, we offer an array of services for individuals recovering from acquired brain injury and traumatic brain injury, including independent living skills training, companion, vocational and residential services and more. We’ve built a number of strong business relationships, including those with the Bureau of Rehabilitation Services (BRS) and the CT Department of Developmental Services (DDS), that we use to further enhance the lives of our clients and their ability to reach their goals.
Role: Overnight Companion for ABI Program
Apply for this job now.