Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our RN Case Managers have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our hospice team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
- This RN Case Manager position will require travel to fill vacancies across Ohio.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient’s plan of care alongside the spiritual care coordinator, social worker, hospice aide, and medical director.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
What we’re looking for:
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licensure: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/FA certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a hospice or similar setting.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Hospice Care, being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat our patients like family. With a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, we work tirelessly to help families find peace. We’re honored to be trusted with the most beautifully complicated time of their life – it’s our life’s work.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.