FULL TIME MALE NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER - Rotherham Supported Living
Heathcotes Group are currently seeking full time MALE night support workers at our Rotherham supported living.
The Role of a Support Worker:
The Rotherham service is a specialist supported living service. You would be supporting adults who have a differing range of needs and abilities. People supported have a wide range of needs including learning disability, Mental health conditions, Sensory impairment, Autism, Challenging behaviour and associated complex needs.
Most service users are able to complete their own personal care but will need help with daily living skills. You will help them with, amongst other activities, such tasks as access in to the community safely, community appointments, help prepare meals and complete daily living tasks, attend college placement, sports, complete activities and tasks as well as offer specialist care.
- A compassionate and friendly can-do attitude.
- A willingness to work some night shifts, evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
- Drivers preferred but not essential
Shift Pattern: 40 hours per week contract - shift times- 8pm-8am
What we offer in return:
- Pay rate is between £8.20-£8.90 per hour dependant on qualifications/experience.
- Paid holidays & Paid enhanced DBS check.
- Pension scheme.
- 12-week induction programme working towards achieving the Care Certificate & ongoing training support.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme of £50 (ts&cs apply).
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude, and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you!
Apply below and a member of the recruitment will be in touch!