We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a full time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
The purpose of this position is to provide direct daily care to residents at the skilled nursing level of care according to care plans, standard procedures and established State and Federal regulations for skilled nursing facilities. This position assists in the safety, comfort and well being of residents. This position is cross-trained generally assigned to the skilled nursing facility, may be assigned to the assisted living level of care as needed.
In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
The Samarkand Retirement Community is located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA. We are part of Covenant Retirement Communities, a faith-based Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) organization. From the establishment of our first community Covenant Home of Chicago in 1886 to becoming the sixth-largest not-for-profit CCRC sponsor in the LeadingAge Ziegler Top 150, our goal has been to provide outstanding care and services to senior adults.
Role: CNA $500 sign on bonus
Location: Santa Barbara,
Apply for this job now.