This role will support the pre and post-sales process through championing the timely execution of developmental requests as well as existing purchase orders. The CPM will have a close working relationship with Sales, and serves as representative of the plant to both Sales and client
1. Compile samples and timelines for Sales and clients
2. Evaluate and confirm overall feasibility of new projects from a timing standpoint through cross-functional collaboration with supporting departments
3. Interface with Development team to assess feasibility of various product requests (size, function, layout of packaging, etc)
4. Manage the submission, approval and tracking of all artwork relative to open projects and orders
5. Follow up on line trials and compatibility submissions in order to get projects developed and purchase orders issued
6. Understand primary componentry offerings and packaging options available within the organization
7. Establish and maintain accurate client expectations on timing and execution of all projects
8. Order entry, maintenance and tracking
9. Ensure bill of materials, fill and assembly specifications and component standard are available to all support departments
10. Understand and analyze available capacity. Work with planning, procurement and client on smoothing the workload forecast for accurate predictable delivery of orders
11. Weekly open order status with individual accounts
12. Daily follow- up with procurement on timely delivery of parts
13. Daily follow-up with production on execution of orders
14. Offer solutions and take ownership of the corrective action process regarding quality rejections, missed component delivery dates and capacity issues
15. Logistical follow up to ensure a timely ship schedule
16. Interaction with warehouse to confirm and report on client-owned inventory
17. Full understanding of customer quality requirements regarding fill weights, standards submission and micro/analytical testing.
18. Actively review and manage the monthly sales forecast (based on active orders) to assist Finance in assessment of actual shipments versus budget goal. Consistent and accurate date management
1. Other duties, as assigned.
1. Minimum BS Degree in Business or a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
2. Minimum three to five (3-5) years of work experience in customer service, sales or related areas
3. Sense of ownership and accountability for the timely execution of orders
4. Comfort level with various systems and processes to support various clients
5. Strong work ethic and quick response time to inquiries
6. Open to learning new packaging, processes and clients in a growing company.
1. Must be organized, detail-oriented, with strong problem solving ability.
2. Demonstrated time management/organization skills - focus on priorities.
3. Ability to respect and meet deadlines. Flexibility in managing last-minute requests expediting
4. Must have strong internal/external customer service orientation with emphasis on clients, production, supply chain, quality and safety
5. Professional and forthright attitude in developing relationships with both internal and external clients
6. Proactive approach in working with team and clients
1. Must have strong analytical skills and be familiar with problem solving tools.
2. Must have knowledge of systems/processes to support various clients
1. Analysis (Problem Identification)
2. Judgment (Problem Solution)
3. Collaboration (Team Player)
4. Must be able to work independently and make decisions as required
5. Follow-up skills & meet deadlines
6. Customer Focus
Prior packaging or beauty industry experience preferred.
Over 100 Years of Success
Arcade Beauty is the strategic combination of Arcade Marketing and Bioplan. We deliver a complete spectrum of sampling solutions through the unique expertise of our subsidiaries: Biopack, Carestia, Dixon Direct, Le Papillon, Mappel, Phoenix Glass, Socoplan and Socopol. Arcade Beauty ignites consumer interest and brings products to life. As a preeminent provider of sampling solutions to the leading beauty, fragrance and skin-care brands, Arcade Beauty offers solutions that can accelerate consumer trial and purchase.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Arcade Beauty is an EOE.
Role: Customer Project Manager
Apply for this job now.