We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Compensation: $15.00 per hour + benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance,
- "Paid Time Off" and some major holidays which are paid.
- LA Fitness membership
- Potential for raises with top performers
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Northbrook Illinois
Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
All shifts work some weekends (average of one weekend day a month, must be able to work Sundays).
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Understand and act upon customer needs, concerns, and priorities
- Meet customer expectations and requirements, and gain customer trust and respect
- Engage customers through both incoming and outgoing phone calls and email correspondence
- Resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as requested
- Service accounts in accordance with priority to optimize turnaround time
- Accept customer payments
- Make payment reminder calls
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Experience taking payments a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Stable employment history
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Team oriented
- Reliable and punctual
- Time management skills
- Self motivated
- Advanced problem solving skills
Founded in 2011, eTech360 is a rapidly growing resource management company that services multiple online lending platforms, and is drastically changing the way consumers obtain financial advances. With database access to over a $100mm in funded loans, eTech360 has a strategic and proprietary advantage with regards to customer acquisition.
Utilizing big-data and machine-learning algorithms, we offer a unique and highly customized approach to streamlined and affordable credit-based/secured lending. Our team markets, originates and services Auto Equity Loans ("Product" or "Loans") to individuals who generally have limited access to traditional forms of consumer-credit.
We offer great incentives to all of our employees, including monthly giveaways and prizes, seasonal promotions, and weekly bonuses. We have a great/welcoming work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
We pride ourselves on having a "work hard - play hard" mentality and culture!
Role: Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Apply for this job now.