Detailed Job title: Information Security Manager - CISSP, CISM, GDPR, ISO27001, Supplier Assurance, Incident Response
Location: London / Remote
3 month initial contract (Under PAYE - Umbrella or FTC)
Are you available for an interim Information Security Manager contract?
Do you have proven experience managing information security controls & compliance, coupled with a good understanding of Incident response, ISO27001, and GDPR?
Sentinel are working with a leading professional services organisation, looking for an interim Information Security Manager to join their London based office & lead their Information Security operations.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
· Proven experience in information security management, including prior experience managing information security personnel and resources.
· Strong understanding of GDPR.
· Strong understanding of ISO27001.
· Strong understanding of incident response operations.
· Prior experience managing external security partners / suppliers.
· Proven experience in the application and assurance of security controls.
· CISSP and / or CISM certification preferred.
Your application with Sentinel:
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.