Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering a high volume of telephone calls promptly and in a polite and professional manner
- Obtaining and entering accurate demographic information into our electronic health records system
- Effectively solving customer issues and inquiries by providing patient-focused service and a positive impression of our organization
- Utilizing our schedule templates to make appointments in an effective and timely manner and obtaining any relevant information or records for their appointment
- Building knowledge of medical terminology to screen and triage phone calls properly
It is imperative that the candidate be capable of professionally interacting with patients and their families, physicians, support staff and administrative personnel.
Solid oral and written communication skills are needed.
Excellent computer and typing skills required.
Other attributes we are looking for are: dependability, punctuality, and a candidate with a positive attitude, high energy and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service.
Applicants will preferably have at least one year of previous experience working in a medical practice.
Role: Medical Call Center Representative
Apply for this job now.